Thursday, October 17, 2013

And The Beat Goes On

Usually I post on Wednesday, but I couldn't think of anything witty or educational to say.  Not that anything has come to mind now either, but I need to check in.  I hope all who read this are doing well.  My life is still extremely stressful with the situation with my mother.  I went to visit her on Friday and it took her almost 5 minutes before she realized who I was.  It is depressing, frustrating and just plain old sad.  And guilt provoking.  Could I possibly be doing more for her?  Is this truly the best for her?  While telling myself that I am doing the best I can with what I have, it is very tempting to reach for the fries, the cake, the tequila.  I'm certain if it was just me on a diet, I'd succumb to that urge a heck of a lot more than I am.  As it is, a lot of the progress I made in eating very healthy has somewhat gone by the wayside.  Not enough hours in the day, too many other things that need to be done and a much changed financial picture has me juggling the food budget.  Trust me, there is a reason they call fast food convenience food.  I really need to take an entire day and revamp my life.  Perhaps I'll have a day come February.  Such is the story of my life.

Weight Lost This Week:   0.6 lbs.
Total Weight Lost:          16.6 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment